Day tour to Giza pyramids and the Egyptian museum (where you can see the famous collection of king TUT)
After breakfast meet our licensed tour guide in your hotel at 8 am then you will be transferred to Giza plateau to see the famous three pyramids of Cheops, chephren and Mycerinus and the great sphinx, the second stop will be at one of the papyrus factories to see before your ayes how the ancient Egyptians were making it, then to factory of the flowers pure extracts and the plow oriental chaps glasses ,break for lunch and after that we will move the egyptian museum to see the fantastic collection of king TUT and much more from the interesting egyptian antiquities then drive back to the hotel.
• Meet & assist upon arrival.
• All transfers to/from airport & hotel by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
• licensed tour guide.
• All service charges and taxes.
• International Airfare
• Egypt entry visa, for non restricted nationalities you can buy it upon arrival before passport control. Visa Cost $ 15 = 11 Euro per person adult or child.
All entrance fees.
• Drinks and any personal expenses.
N.B: Single travelers will be charged for an additional 20% as a single supplement.