Day tour to DAHSHUR (where is the red and the bent pyramids of king Senefru and the black pyramid).Memphis and Sakkara.
After breakfast meet our licensed tour guide in your hotel at 8 am then you will be transferred to DAHSHUR village where is the red and the bent pyramid were built by king SENEFRU of the 4th dynasty, then to Memphis museum where you will see the colossi of king Ramses the 2nd and the ruins of this ancient capital of Egypt, then to Sakkara to see the steps pyramid and the oldest funerary complex surrounding it., then drive back to the hotel.
• Meet & assist upon arrival.
• All transfers to/from airport & hotel by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
• licensed tour guide.
• All service charges and taxes.
• International Airfare
• Egypt entry visa, for non restricted nationalities you can buy it upon arrival before passport control. Visa Cost $ 15 = 11 Euro per person adult or child.
All entrance fees.
• Drinks and any personal expenses.
N.B: Single travelers will be charged for an additional 20% as a single supplement.