Day tour to Islamic Cairo and the Egyptian museum.
After breakfast meet our licensed tour guide in your hotel at 8 am, drive to the citadel of Saladin to see the ancient walls and towers dates back to 1171 A.D and the famous mosque of Mohamed Ail the most famous mosque in Cairo sky line ,move to the religious community (old Cairo ) see the Hanging church ,the ruins of the roman fortress ,the synagogue of Ben Ezra and AMR IBN EL-AAS mosque the first mosque was built in Egypt 642a.d ,break for lunch ,move to the Egyptian museum to se the fabulous collection of king TUT and much more from our ancient Egyptian antiquities, drive back to the hotel.
• Meet & assist upon arrival.
• All transfers to/from airport & hotel by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
• licensed tour guide.
• All service charges and taxes.
• International Airfare
• Egypt entry visa, for non restricted nationalities you can buy it upon arrival before passport control. Visa Cost $ 15 = 11 Euro per person adult or child.
All entrance fees.
• Drinks and any personal expenses.
N.B: Single travelers will be charged for an additional 20% as a single supplement.