Day tour to Alexandria (the BRIDE of the Mediterranean
After breakfast meet our licensed tour guide in your hotel at 7am, take our air-conditioned bus and drive north to Alexandria to see:
-MONTAZAH PALACE: the summer residence of Egypt's former royal family, it was built on an elevation that overlooks one of the most attractive beaches of Alexandria.
-the catacombs of KOM EL-SHOKAFA:these roman catacombs are rock-hewn in 3 tiers at depth of 100 feet. They date from the 2nd century A.D
-the POMPEY PILLAR: this place contains the ruins of the Greek temple of deity serapes and the 27m. Height red granite pillar erected in 297A.D in memory of the roman emperor Diocletian.
-THE FORT OF QUAITBAY:this fort was built in the 15th century and it was built on the ruins of Alexandria's famous ancient pharos which was one of the seven wonders of the ancient world.
-THE ROMAN THEATER: a small roman theater recently discovered it has 12 marble terraces in a semi-circle shape, and it is the only one of its kind in Egypt.
During the day you can have a break for lunch (ask your guide where you can have a delicious Alexandrian fish),afternoon drive back to cairo.
• Meet & assist upon arrival.
• All transfers to/from airport & hotel by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
• licensed tour guide.
• All service charges and taxes.
• International Airfare
• Egypt entry visa, for non restricted nationalities you can buy it upon arrival before passport control. Visa Cost $ 15 = 11 Euro per person adult or child.
All entrance fees.
• Drinks and any personal expenses.
N.B: Single travelers will be charged for an additional 20% as a single supplement.